Solar panel treatment
Solarseal Five year self-cleaning solar panel treatment
Treated panels self-clean with rain water or hose down in arid environments.
- Hydrophobic polymer for commercial glazing & automotive industries.
- Converts Glass, Plexiglas & Polycarbonate into a self-cleaning surface.
- Sprays on and wipes off, while also cleaning the surface.
- Rain water and debris are unable to stick to the treated area.
- Treatment typically remains effective for five years.
- No reapplication ‘topping up’ process every 6 to 12 months.
Video showing a panel treated with Solarseal repelling water
- Glass is self-cleaned, leaving no rainwater marks.
- Keeps glass clean for longer – lasts up to 5 years.
- Significantly reduces cleaning frequency.
- Covers a large surface area and very cost effective.
- One liter can treat up to 100 square meters.
- Considerably reduces surface friction.
- Resistant to seawater and salty air.
- Wipes on straight from the bottle.
- Can be applied in direct sunlight
- Prevents bird fouling and tree sap from sticking.